- Salary: €60,000-€80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy Firm providing services in the Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainability sectors are seeking a Senior Resident Engineer to assist on projects from their Galway office
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Supervise all Civil/Structural related construction works on site.
- Liaise with Design Team, Client, Local Authority and any other stakeholders on project matters.
- Monitor, measure, inspect and report on works being carried out to the Employer’s Requirements.
- Assist the Employer’s Representative in Technical and Contractual matters.
- Prepare regular site progress reports in conjunction with other site Resident Staff regarding Quality and Programme.
- Monitor the Contractor’s works for compliance with the Safety Health & Welfare at Work regulations.
- Review Method Statements and works proposals.
- Maintain comprehensive records of ongoing works.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd level education
- 8+ years experience
- Have excellent skills communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Team player, sharing knowledge with junior colleagues
- On Site Supervisory experience
- Can define potential problem issues, collect data, establish, and report on facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
- IT skills and familiarity with relevant computer applications.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Current Safe Pass and good knowledge of Irish Health & Safety laws
Excellent package for the right candidate
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org