- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Site Engineer to join their team in Kildare. Our client is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
Due to continued expansion and growth, our client are recruiting for Senior Site Engineer to join their Engineering team.
The role will involve travel to several projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- All setting out & surveying of the sites civil and non-civil.
- Measuring actual materials used and reconciles with theoretical measure, reporting and investigating reasons for differences.
- Preparation of daily site records.
- Preparation of internal progress reports
- Logging project progress and reporting progress to the Project Manager
- Checking plans & interpret construction drawings.
- Contributing to production of Permit to Dig, including briefing to the workforce.
- Attending Site meetings
- Liaising with the design team
- Ensuring all materials are as per specification.
- Assisting in the overseeing quality control & health and safety
- Material quality management
- Promoting TLI safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Any other reasonable work-related tasks
- Management of subcontractor staff working on the project
- Logging as-builts throughout the project life cycle.
- Preparation of As-built drawings.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Level 8 or above
- 5 years on site experience
- Experience working around utilities (ESB, GAS, Water, Telecoms)
- Proficient in the use of level & EDM, plus GPS (Training can be provided)
- Understanding of Permit to Dig System
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD
- Experience within the utilities sector
- A valid driving license.
- Safe Pass
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com