- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Site Engineer for Mitchelstown, Cork. The company in question are a highly respected fit out & main contractor construction company in the Irish construction industry. They are enlisted by numerous private companies and state organizations. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across the Munster region. This is a full time, permanent position which offers career advancement for the successful candidate.
- Communicate with other site/offsite members in the planning & construction of the project.
- Undertake daily management of the site technical & engineering requirements.
- Guarantee quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Help the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme.
- Discover any information gaps, develop solutions and correct in line as a calloborate.
- Create positive working relationships & project environment.
- Relevant third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Skilled in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Various types of construction and construction techniques preferred.
- Capacity to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and timeline.
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance and Healthcare (Dependent on role)
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed