- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading builder and contractor, is seeking a Senior Site Manager to join their team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be the construction leader on the ground, and will manage the overall day to day supervision of the construction site.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Plans and oversees the site setup
- Manages the relationship with the sub–contractors while working onsite
- Takes ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
- Maintains quality control procedures at all times
- Monitors onsite energy and waste data
- Is responsible for ensuring an efficient registration system is in place to monitor all individuals entering and leaving the site
- Flags any issues with the Contract Management/Commercial Teams i.e works schedules, resources, H&S matters or issues relating to cost or delivery schedule
- Drives the pace of the project and plans the work in the field
- Coordinates and priorities the sequence of activities on site
- Manages a team of foremen and other site staff
- Leads the whiteboard meetings
- Ensures that all employees adhere to appropriate protocols in the event of an incident onsite.
- Able to relate company commercial strategy to own activities
- Operates the site on a holistic ‘cradle to grave’ project management approach.
- Be able to communicate the site requirements to the commercial team and achieve the most economical reasonable solution bearing in mind commercial constraints
- Relevant Third Level Qualification or Trade background
- Appropriate HSEQS training
- Strong People Management experience
- Experience dealing with Sub-contractors
- Ability to communicates with colleagues and clients
- Strong people skills and able to manage a variety of subcontractor supervision
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience delivering medium to large scale projects.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com