- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well established Engineering Consultancy, is currently seeking a Senior Sustainability Engineer to join there team in Dublin. The client in questions operate across several sectors including infrastructure, transport, healthcare, residential, commercial, industrial and sustainability across the private and public sectors in Ireland. You will be joining the civils team and responsible for sustainability drainage design and integrated water management. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Consultancy & Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Technical lead for a range of surface water management projects e.g., drainage strategies / SuDS designs, nutrient neutrality studies/mitigations, water cycle studies, surface water management plans and FRAs.
- Familiar with Irish Water’s processes, and their technical guidance.
- Managing new projects from concept stage, through the planning process and into construction.
- Responsibility for technical quality, report writing and quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Project management including contracts, invoicing, client management etc.
- Supporting bids, tenders and value propositions including preparing, contributing to, and reviewing commercial and technical aspects of bids.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Liaising with project directors, technical directors, and other design / technical disciplines to work collaboratively across sectors and ensure the integrity of our work.
- Guiding the development of the team through technical advice and mentoring and supporting their professional development programmes.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a design environment.
- Experience in the use of Civil 3D, Causeway Flow, Micro Drainage, Site3d, MS Office.
- Experience assessing Flood Risk in accordance with The Planning System and Flood Risk Management as published by OPW.
- Hold a recognised Bachelor of Engineering Degree (FETAC Level 8).
- The ability to communicate design intent and philosophy to allied team members and non-technical interested parties.
- Experience leading projects from inception through the design process.
- Knowledge of Revit or similar BIM packages.
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Sickness Scheme
- 21/25 Days Holiday Cover plus Stats
- Excellent Career Progression
- Wellness Programme
- Discounted Healthcare
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com