- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: Louth
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client an established Civil Engineering contractor who have delivered successful projects in the Dublin region for the past 15 years are currently recruiting for an experienced Setting out Engineer for Projects at Dublin Airport with an immediate start. The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge working on a site development project. The contractor are offering an excellent package including pension & vehicle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
- Company Vehicle
To apply please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org