- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterOffaly
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a prominent player in the Water/Wastewater sector, is currently in search of a MEICA Site Agent to join their team located in Offaly. Our client is a leading contractor renowned for delivering innovative and sustainable engineering solutions to design, construct, operate, and maintain critical water and wastewater infrastructure throughout Ireland and the UK. This role offers long-term stability and provides prospects for career advancement as the company continues to grow and expand.
- Collaborate as part of a team in the execution of one or more projects concurrently.
- Ensure strict adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental & Sustainability standards, policies, and procedures on project sites.
- Foster close collaboration and communication with all key stakeholders, including clients, client representatives, and third-party agencies.
- Assume leadership of the construction team in all aspects of the MEICA scope of work.
- Maintain close liaison and provide support to other engineering disciplines, including civil/building engineering and process teams.
- Implement best practices in project management techniques, such as Lean Construction and Last Planner.
- Provide monthly project performance reports to the framework manager, including progress against schedule, budget, and HSQE (Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental) objectives.
- Take charge of the procurement of supplies and sub-contracts, ensuring on-time and budget-compliant execution.
- Manage project cashflow and collaborate with the Contracts Manager/Commercial Manager to ensure timely submission of interim payment applications to the client.
- Proactively seek ways to enhance the project delivery process by offering feedback based on lessons learned and proposing innovative solutions for future projects.
- Stay updated on the latest industry standards and technology through continuous professional development (CPD).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the water and wastewater industry.
- Proficiency in MEICA engineering works, including process systems mechanical installation, control panels, electrical installations, commissioning, and process validation activities.
- A minimum of a Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Environmental Engineering.
- Strong familiarity with program management software, such as Microsoft Project, including the ability to create baseline programs and updates.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, troubleshoot, and adapt to challenges that may arise during project execution.
- Familiarity with the Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013; possession of a Managing Safely for Construction Managers certificate is preferable.
- Full driving license.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities & Civils recruitment.
- Offering insights into the best salaries, rates, and benefits available.
- Ensuring that your CV reaches the right hiring managers.
- Providing a single point of contact to manage all your applications, interviews, and contract negotiations.
- Early access to unadvertised opportunities not yet posted on job boards.
- Zero cost to you.
For more information or to apply directly, please email email@example.com.
Reference Code: S/J-K050