- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer for a multi million project in Limerick City. The company in question are a highly respected tier 1 contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile long term projects commencing in Limerick & Munster. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Review the design and associated programme of works in conjunction with the Senior Engineer and extended construction team.
- Work under the Senior Engineer and take responsibility for understanding both short term and long terms goals.
- Communicate with the Senior Engineer and the wider construction team daily to understand key priorities.
- Liaise with the Senior Engineer to ensure that the construction team has all the required information to construct the Works.
- Conduct weekly RFI (Request for Information) Schedules and discuss in detail with the Senior Engineer to understand and technical details subject to further clarification / possible change.
- Be responsible for providing the required setting out and dimensional control on site.
- Review all applicable Inspection and Test Plans that provide the necessary inspections and hold points during construction
- Produce method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the wider team timely, ensuring buildability and safe systems of works are prioritized at all times.
- Make sure that issues with design coordination are immediately flagged to the Senior Engineer or Design Coordinator.
- As may be required, ensure all contractors comply with the required quality control on site.
- During the progression of works populate the NCR (non-conformance report) register and maintain during construction.
- Understand your involvement in the close out process.
- Provide assistance to close out all sub-contractor accounts with which you have involvement
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Must have an ability to work within a dynamic team of professionals
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Motivated individual that likes to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
*** For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com