- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer in Wicklow. The company in question are highly respected throughout the Irish Civil Engineering industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Wicklow, the successful candidate will be initially working on a Road Projects in Wicklow. They are looking for an individual with relevant site engineer experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Civil Engineering is essential
- 1 years setting out experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com OR through Indeed