- Salary: €35,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, Our client has an excellent opportunity for a reliable and experienced Site Engineer. As part of the role you will join our experienced team working on Public Realm projects in Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing Civil Engineering contractors. The ideal candidate should have some experience in a similar role with a main or sub contractor.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors.
- Setting out and preparing for works daily.
- GPS & Total Station site surveys and observations.
- Ensuring quality of works.
- Coordinating labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A third level qualification in civil engineering related discipline desirable.
- Previous experience in water public realm projects.
- Setting out experience.
- Experience working with GPS and Total Stations.
- Full Irish driving licence.
To apply please send your CV to Philip@sonastechnical.com