- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLouth
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Site Engineer to join their team in Meath. Our client is an award-winning multifaceted Construction, Civil Engineering, and Development company, operating in all aspects of Construction and Water Infrastructure. They have a strong presence within the Construction Industry in Ireland & the UK. Due to their continued success and growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join them on a Residential Project in Dunshaughlin, Meath. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will play a key role in their team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts,
material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels, and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating, and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year’s postgraduate experience in a similar role.
- Experience in residential builds would be advantageous.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Construction Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
To apply please send your C.V to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed.