- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer for Tallaght, Dublin. The company in question are a highly respected contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across the South East & Dublin, the successful candidate will be initially working on large Residential Project in Dublin. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Distribute information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Required ability to work within a dynamic team of professionals
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Must have an ability to work well within a deadline environment
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Motivated individual that likes to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org