- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer for Dublin. The company in question are a highly respected international main contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin & Leinster, the successful candidate will be initially working on a project in Dublin. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Conduct basic site setting out activities.
- Survey completed works and create accurate as-built records to ensure compliance with tolerance standards.
- Prepare drawing packs for Block-layers/ground-workers, indicating open spaces for services.
- Establish datum levels across the site for ground-workers.
- Perform daily safety inspections, documenting work areas and ensuring adherence to safety protocols.
- Conduct quality inspections in collaboration with the Senior Engineer, following the Project Inspection Plan (PIP), and record findings on BIM 360.
- Maintain waste management records according to the Waste Management Plan, including haulage logs for muck away.
- Keep SR21 records in accordance with the SR21 Method Statement.
- Carry out concrete testing as per the concrete method statement and Inspection and Test Plan (ITP). Record cube results and log them on BIM 360.
- Sample and test stones and blocks as per the ITP.
- Maintain weekly records on Statutory Health and Safety Forms.
- Conduct as-built surveys for record-keeping purposes on constructed structures and utilities found in the ground.
- Maintain a daily site diary, documenting weather conditions, ground conditions, visitors to the site, major deliveries, turnstile in/out logs, and capturing daily whiteboard meeting records.
- Take minutes during weekly site meetings.
- Conduct daily site inductions when senior management is absent.
- Record all delivery dockets and submit them to the head office on a weekly basis.
- Possess a 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Have 2-3 years of post-studies experience, preferably on residential projects.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of quality assurance (QA) aspects in construction.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments.
- Display a strong willingness to learn and take ownership of tasks.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org