- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Site Engineer to join their team in Carlow. Our client are recognized as one of Ireland’s fastest growing main contactors and are known for their award winning projects across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, pharma, healthcare & civils.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Degree in a construction/engineering related discipline
- 2-4 years of engineering experience
- Applicants must be familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Flexible, motivated and used to working independently to tight programme deadlines
- Assisting in the management and organisation of the day to day running of the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site. Checking sub contactors works i.e. levels, line & level, etc. (or supervision of same)
- Checking plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff.
- Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Helping to maintain health & safety and quality control measures on the site.
- Assisting with site inductions, induction register, method statement registers, etc
- Document control and daily logs
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org