- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Civils Contractor, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer to join the team in Kilkenny. The company in question are well-established main contractor in Ireland and work across a wide range of utilities projects. They have multiple exciting projects commencing across the country with several located in Kilkenny and the South East. They are looking for an individual with relevant Water and Utilities experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression with a leading main contractor.
- Liaise with the Project Manager.
- Review Site Drawings & Specifications.
- Responsible for setting out the site accurately using total station
- Perform site tasks, cube making, site activities log.
- Ensure sub-contractors, labourers and site staff are managed through effective communication and coordination.
- Coordinate and control plant and material on site.
- Understanding company policies with regard to quality.
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies.
- Assist in managing traffic on and off site.
- Provide progress reports to the Project Manager.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline desirable.
- Autocad & MS Project skills and general IT skills.
- Strong subcontractor management skills.
- Experience working along side clients and dealing with the public.
- Experience in the Water Infrastructure projects.
- Skills to guide junior engineering personnel on site.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong and accurate record keeping abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Setting out GPS and Total Stations experience.
- Managing Safely in Construction, Safe Pass & Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civil and Utilities Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com