- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently seeking a Site Foreman for a large water infrastructure project in the midlands. Experience with Groundworks and infrastructure projectswould be beneficial. This is a full time permanent position for the successful candidate and you will be based on-site.
- Work closely with and report to Project Manager and Senior Management
- Take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Quality and Safety Management Systems incl management of subcontractors and plant
- Management of labourers on site
- Responsible for completion and issuing of daily/weekly project reports
- Liaise with Client/Design Teams as necessary.
- 3 – 5+ years relevant experience and a proven track record for delivering logistically challenging projects.
- Full Irish Driving Licence
- Safe Pass & Manual handling, other certifications beneficial
- Good IT skills and computer literacy, proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com