- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client on a permanent contract. Our client are a well established Main Contactor with a strong pipeline of projects are currently seeking a Site Manager for an Educational project in North Cork. The company covers a wide range of sectors which include Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Conservation, Fit Outs and Refurbishment, Education, Health, Residential and Retail. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of public work projects.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 5+ years’ Site Management experience.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed