- Salary: 50,000 - 60,000
- Location: East of EnglandUK
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Site Manager (Brickwork & Facades) to join their team in Cambridge. Our client is a top 10 main contractor with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany. They have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Restoration / Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
This project is a 350 unit residential development near Cambridge University which is due to run for 2 years. This is a permanent, PAYE position.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Completing the day-to-day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors
- Managing the resolution of any day-to-day issues arising on site during the duration of the project
- Co-ordinating with the Purchasing Manager on material and plant requisitioning
- Liasing with the Senior Quantity Surveyor on cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
- Supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementing daily and weekly Programmes
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or Trade Qualifications (Carpentry) or a minimum 5 years Site Management experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large scale high density residential, commercial or refurbishment projects
- Hands-on experience with reinforced concrete and structural steel development
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org