- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Ireland’s leading tier 1 Main Contractors are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their award-winning team on a brownfield site in Kilkenny. Ideally having experience on commercial, residential, or educational projects above €20m, but Construction Managers with main contracting experience welcomed. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious tier 1 main contractor working on multi-million-euro projects in the region.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Building & Civil Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Part of the management team responsible for day-to-day operations on site
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and Design team.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
- Ad hoc duties as required
- 5+ years experience as a Site Manager, ideally with a tier 1 contractor
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
- Previous experience on large scale projects in the built environment
- Strong understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com