- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a leading Construction and Civils contractor are seeking a Civil Site Manager for water infrastructure projects across the Cork region. The company in question are one of the fastest growing Civil & Construction contractors in Ireland with a large volume of projects across the Munster region. This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced and driven individual to join a large contractor where they can progress their career. The ideal candidate should have previous utility and water infrastructure experience.
- Ensure adherence to the health and safety and environmental policies and ensure safe systems of work are planned and implemented on assigned projects.
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s quality procedures including production of the project quality plan and completion of the necessary project documentation.
- Attend sub-contractor and client meetings as required, ensuring a positive working relationship is established and maintained, acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Ensure detailed project programmes are drawn up and adhered to on all assigned projects and to regularly report progress against these.
- When applicable, to provide technical support at tender stage.
- Where applicable, take the lead in design management and review on design and build projects.
- Manage the construction team on assigned projects, including their recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Manage the allocation of trades and labour, employed and sub-contracted – ensuring efficient and cost-effective use of resources on assigned projects.
- Support and ensure that objectives are planning and implemented onsite, attending audit meetings.
- Adhere to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
- 3rd Level qualification in a Civil or Construction Engineering related discipline and 5+ year’s industry experience or 10+ year’s industry experience.
- Previous experience within the water industry, managing a busy site while achieving and exceeding financial and programme targets.
- Ability to demonstrate the lead role in a construction programme and delivery
- Experience of managing all HSEQ aspects involved in the construction of large schemes
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project (or similar) and CAD
- Understanding and commercial application of the NEC3 | NEC 4 or Public Works suite of contracts
- Appropriate recognised industry training certificates and a full driving licence.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com