- Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 + package
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client in Dublin on a permanent contract. The company in question is a leading building contractor that cover commercial and residential projects all over the country. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects. The successful candidate will work on an initial residential project. This is a full time position.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
Site Manager | SM | Foreman | Dublin