- Salary: 60,000 - 75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Senior Site Manager on behalf of our client, for a circa 10m project near Crystal Palace due to start in April 2023 and run for circa 24 months. Our Client is a dynamic main contractor that excels in providing design & build solutions for it’s clients.
This is a full-time, permanent role with follow-on projects in the London area. This project is a 31 bed Housing association development which will be taken from design to completion by our client.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Construction & Civil Engineering
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer in the UK
- Time saver – we will do all the leg work, submitting CV’s, applications, organising interviews etc.
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
Senior Site Manager – Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis – this person will be no.1 on site and supervise all sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards
- Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks
- Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of the site team at all times
- Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Updating and reporting back regularly on progress
Site Manager – The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Previous experience on Residential and Commercial projects
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through indeed.