- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced site Supervisor/ Forman to join our client who are one of Australia’s leading service providers of turnkey surface mining and trenching solutions across civil, pipeline and mining applications. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney.
- Managing of the day-to-day site operations
- Managing the program ensure works is completed on time
- Report directly to Area CM ensuring that systems works are properly planned and executed to meet the project requirements
- Ensure all sub-contractors submit all relevant documentation required to commence work in accordance with the MWG EHS / QA / QC project systems.
- Close out the works in accordance with close out Project procedures.
- Supervising Sub contractors on site
- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to
- Performs routine inspections of site equipment
- Monitor safety process of contractors, ensuring compliance with Regulations.
- Prepares/reviews schedules, construction methods and procedures as assigned
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Supervisor/ Forman role on a civil construction site.
- Safe Pass
- CSCS Ticket (360 Excavator)
- First Aid
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Overhead Awareness (working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker)
- Appreciation for safety, work ethic, and maintenance of plant and machinery.
- The successful candidate must be dedicated to moving to Sydney, Australia.
Our client is committing to helping candidates prepare their Sponsorship or Working Holiday Visa applications, both financially and administratively.
Salary: €50,000 – €70,000 (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed