- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Ryan O'Grady
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Site Surveyor to join a semi state body in the midlands. The successful candidate will be based in Laois.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Support the Project Manager in the delivery of CI Projects
- Carrying out of Site setup (including detailed mark-up)
- Plan & execute surveys (GPS, Total Station, Laser Scanning, etc.) ensuring
accuracy and appropriate site controls are in place.
- Site traversing and setting up controls across different measurement platforms.
- Supporting the Design/Surveying Lead in ensuring performance targets are met in
a safe and efficient operation in line with CCE Safety and Quality Performance
- Planning and organising of weekly rosters / programmes of work and
communication across departments as necessary.
- Supervision and quality control on site.
- An Surveying/Engineering qualification degree or equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland or other relevant professional
- Expert Knowledge of GPS/Total Station Surveying, Level Control & associated
A full driving licence.
Availability to work weekend and/or night shifts.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com