- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking an experienced Design Lead to join their team in Mullingar. Our client are an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems.
The Design Lead will be responsible for leading, managing, coaching, mentoring, training, and supporting a team of Design Engineers to maximise their full potential, implementing training and coaching programmes to fulfil operational requirements in line with Company strategy, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Manage and Lead Design Engineers overseeing multiple design projects.
- Problem solving and resolution of coordination and design roadblocks.
- Management of drawing standards and specifications.
- Manage and coordinate LCBP standards and inspection and accreditation process.
- Development and updating of Design SOP’s, Manuals, Procedures for your Department in line with legislative, regulatory, Company and Client requirements.
- Schedule and plan for upcoming works and provide updates to relevant Departments.
- Ensure all designs are tracked, monitored, planned and progress updated in relevant project management schedules and systems.
- Promote and maintain a positive HSEQ culture and safe work environment in conjunction with the companys Health & Safety Statement and support CSR initiatives.
- Proactively engage in all Company lead initiatives while ensuring best practice standards are promoted and maintained.
- Ensure all written documentation is accurate, timely and legible, keeping all records up to date at all times
- Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years Fire Sprinkler Design Experience
- Experience using Revit
- Demonstrated skills in Project Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships; being a trusted advisor to colleagues
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and reliability skills.
- LPCB – Basic, Intermediate and FHC Exams
- AutoCAD/ Solid Works Experience
- Project Management Qualification.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com