- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy is recruiting a Structural Engineer to join their team in Waterford. Our client are are a highly respected Design Consultancy & Project Management firm with extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join them on a range of commercial, institutional and industrial projects in Ireland. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- A Level 8 degree in Civil/Structural Engineering as a minimum
- Minimum of3 -5 years’ relevant experience in the structural design of buildings
- Knowledge and experience in using Eurocodes
- Previous experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams including architects, surveyors and contractors
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, TGD’s, Building Control (Amendment) Regulations and Health & Safety (Construction) Regulations
- Contract Document knowledge and experience of the Irish market
- Experience in structural surveying and assessments
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent/proficient spoken and written English
- Technical proficiency and experience of structural analysis & modelling packages including, Tedds, Tekla Structural Designer, etc.
- Hold a valid visa for working full-time in Ireland.
- Structural design of various projects
- Engage with Clients and Design Teams for project delivery
- Lead and promote design excellence within the business.
- Delivery of sustainable and profitable engineering solutions, and securing repeat business through client satisfaction.
- Confidently run multiple projects at various stages and project values with limited Director involvement.
- Adopt appropriate design philosophy and develop concept design.
- Prepare and review designs and design documentation.
- Manage design output to meet specified quality and agreed timelines and costs
- Monitor and report on construction
- Ensure full compliance with CST Group procedures and quality systems
*To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed