- Salary: €45,000 - €65,055
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Sustainability Engineer to complement our clients dynamic team in Dublin. In this role, you will be tasked with designing, developing, and evaluating energy-related projects or programs. Your primary focus will be on reducing energy costs and enhancing energy efficiency during the designing, construction, or renovation phases of projects.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- A minimum degree in Building Services, Sustainability, or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of full-time experience as a Sustainability Engineer, preferably within a consultancy setting.
- Proven experience in managing multidisciplinary projects while maintaining client interactions.
- Proficiency across various project types, including but not limited to commercial offices, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions in the UK and/or Ireland.
- Technical excellence with an in-depth understanding of pertinent standards and regulations, such as TGD Part L, CIBSE TM52, TM59, BRE209, and others.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and the willingness to conduct site visits when necessary.
- Strong track record in developing Part L compliance strategies across diverse project types.
- Proficiency in producing DEAP and NEAP calculations.
- Experience in conducting dynamic thermal simulations using software like IES VE.
- Ability to generate thermal load assessments, overheating analyses, and thermal comfort studies.
- Competent in crafting daylight, sunlight, overshadowing studies, and internal daylight assessments.
- Familiarity with the HPI certification process.
- Knowledge of embodied carbon and life cycle assessments.
- Bonus: Professional certification in a green building rating system (HPI, BREEAM, LEED AP, etc.).
- Well-organized and adaptable with a flexible work approach.
- Proven ability to deliver projects within stipulated timelines and budget constraints.
- Adept at providing lucid, technically sound reports and effective verbal communication.
- Capability to work independently, maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic about embracing new challenges.
- Demonstrated team player with a track record of collaborative success.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org