- Salary: €58,000-75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading global Provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities is seeking a Qualified Systems Accountant for their Limerick office.
The successful candidate will be an analytical individual with excellent communication skills and advanced computer software skills.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Assist in upgrading / maintaining in-house ERP system.
- Present monthly findings and identify areas for process improvements.
- Drive Governance for Systems interaction and establish internal guidelines and policies around internal use of our ERP Platform.
- Build relationships with key external providers.
- Ensure adherence to company accounting standards, business compliance, policies and procedures including control checks for treasury approvals.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of financial proceeses through automation, system enhancements, or workflow redesign.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvemnets and drive continious optimisation.
- Provide training and support to end-users of the accounting systems, ensuring they understand the system functionalities and can effectively use the software. Address user inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and provide guidance on best practices.
- Pro-active contributor to our Graduate Accountant Development Plan.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- SAP Business One experience.
- Organised and strong planning ability essential along with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Financial analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business issues.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com