- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 + (Commission)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
A well-established Construction Safety company based in the Meath are looking for a Technical Sales Executive to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be visiting Clients nationwide to build links with existing customers and business develop with potential companies to boost sales. A background in Construction is not essential but would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and energetic sales professional who is interested in developing long lasting relationships in the Construction sector. This is a permanent, full time position. Extensive training provided within a supportive company.
About the Role
- Manage the administration and document arising from sales
- Scope out and manage small-scale construction and upgrade projects
- Regular communication of performance (potentials & sales orders)
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Work with wider team on document and process management to ensure strong and relevant sales collateral in place and to develop customer communications
- Ongoing management of customer relationships on key projects
- Represent company at industry events and generate new leads
• Full Driving Licence.
• Comfortable with heights.
• Comfortable using Microsoft office suite.
• 1–2 years experience within a sales, account management or business development role.
• Ability to develop and build strong relationships with client base and key contacts at all levels.
• Ability to read construction drawings & documentation desirable.
• Company Car.
• Performance based remuneration.
• Mobile Phone, Laptop, PPE.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org