- Salary: 35,000 - 45,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Zero Cost
- Experts in Multidisciplinary Engineering Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
Tender Administrator – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the detailed content/ requirements to be included as part of the tender documentation.
- Assist with key tender milestones in concert with tender administration processes to ensure they are accurately completed to meet deadlines.
- Owning the tender documentation and ensuring the standardisation of tendering documentation across the company.
- Manage tender correspondence in line with internal and external guidelines, and to required timelines.
- Assist in the data gathering and research of external data and information required as part of the detailed content / requirements.
- Support the selections process in conjunction with the relevant teams.
- Reporting on tender outcomes.
- Manage the storing of all documentation relating to tenders.
- Liaising with various teams in the OCFPM, as necessary in the completion of tender documentation
- Raise potential risks and issues in relation to the tender process as necessary.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
Tender Administrator – Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum one–two years’ experience as a self–driven individual in a tendering or procurement role
- Strong administrative abilities – minimum 5 years’ experience
- Relevant third–level qualification
- Minimum of two years knowledge of the Government Etenders portal and the ability to submit and write tenders for Architectural, Engineering and Quantity surveying projects.
- Ability to work with others to ensure success in the performance of a team.
- Ability to be flexible with regards working in a changing environment and the ability to adjust to new work structures, processes, and requirements as necessary
- Ability to proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused when facing deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills
- PC Skills – extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join an ambitious and growing organisation.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, finishing early on Fridays at 4pm.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews.
- Healthcare and pension after 2 years of service.
- A company laptop.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com