- Salary: €70,000 plus DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading contractor specialising in large-scale projects in the Pharma, Medical Devices, or Data Centre sectors is seeking an experienced Turnover Manager in the Dublin area.
The Turnover Manager will be responsible for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Turnover and Completions Plan in line with company procedures and the Client’s specifications.
- Collaboration: Work closely with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to create a comprehensive turnover plan for various systems.
- Schedule Development: Develop a walkdown and turnover schedule in line with the overall project program, ensuring alignment with construction milestones and commissioning activities.
- Walkdown Management: Manage the walkdown team and oversee the completion of system punch lists related to mechanical completion (MC) and system handover.
- Documentation: Develop and maintain a detailed turnover package, including equipment data sheets, as-built drawings, operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals, test records, and other relevant documentation.
- Review and Verification: Review and verify subcontractor turnover documentation for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to project requirements.
- Submission: Prepare and submit turnover packages to clients and regulatory authorities as per specified deadlines.
- Integration: Coordinate with other trades and disciplines to ensure the seamless integration of mechanical and electrical systems into the overall project.
- Commissioning Assistance: Assist the Commissioning Manager and MEP team in overseeing the commissioning and testing of mechanical and electrical systems to ensure compliance with specifications, safety regulations, and industry standards.
- Quality Control: Implement and maintain quality control procedures to ensure the accuracy and completeness of turnover documentation.
- Audits: Conduct regular audits of turnover packages to verify compliance with project requirements and industry standards.
- Stakeholder Communication: Liaise with clients, project stakeholders, and regulatory authorities to address turnover-related queries, clarifications, and approvals.
- Progress Updates: Provide regular progress updates to project management regarding turnover activities, potential risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Experience: Previous experience as a Turnover/QA Manager on large-scale projects, ideally in Pharma, Medical Devices, or Data Centre projects.
- Education: A third-level qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Building Services Engineering.
- Experience Level: 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Teamwork: Strong ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
- IT Skills: Excellent IT skills, with experience using tools like EIDA being an advantage.
- Flexibility: This role may also be suitable for a Project or Package Manager seeking a different challenge, with prior experience in the mentioned project environments.
The package offered includes
a competitive salary
company vehicle or travel allowance
company laptop and phone,
pension, life insurance, income protection
continuous professional development opportunities, access to lifestyle benefits (e.g., bike to work scheme, employee assistance program, sports & social club)
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com