- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Workshop Fitter/ Plant Mechanic to join a close client of ours in the Dublin area. This is an exciting opportunity to an industry leading organisation who specialise in the manufacturing of heavy machinery for the agricultural and construction industry across Ireland and the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a range of maintenance and repair duties on equipment in the workshop to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Undertake a detailed inspection of the machine to confirm or expand on any initial field inspection report so that a commercial assessment of the likely repair, replacement refurbishment work can be made.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs/replacements as required.
- Carry out standard diagnosis tests on machine components to enable more accurate cost evaluations or for the issue of condition and warranty agreements to customers.
- Produce a comprehensive list of parts and materials required for the proposed machine preparation work.
- Undertake overhaul, repair or refurbishment work on the machine to the agreed work plan, removing and dispatching components for specialist attention, re-installing the original or replacement part or repairing original parts.
- Inspect and test completed machine to ensure unit is operating to expected performance levels.
- Background in plant machinery or similar industries i.e. HGV / agriculture.
- A licence to drive reach trucks is required.
- Practical experience in operating construction equipment in confined spaces and mechanical fitting work on large-scale machins.
- Deep understanding of the use of general service manuals and computerised Service Information System (SIS) from the OEM…
- Practical knowledge of rigging, slinging and jacking procedures.
- Practical knowledge of tooling and specialised equipment to conduct repairs on difficult and heavy machinery.
- Electrical, hydraulic and mechanical fitting knowledge.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and procedures.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary -> €45,000 – €55,000 per year (Depending on experience)
- Annual Bonus
- Overtime 1.5 / x2 Sundays
- Holiday -> 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension -> 5%
- Health Cash Plan (claim back cost of dentist, opticians, physio etc)
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Laptop / Phone
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a growing and challenging industry
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you are an experienced Fitter/ Pant Mechanic looking for a new challenge, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com