- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Supervisor to join one of Ireland’s leading providers of water and wastewater treatment services that offer turn-key solutions to the municipal and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of mechanical fitters, fabricators, and operatives in a fast-paced environment, and will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of the workshop, as well as liaising with clients, design, sales, service, and administration departments.
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
- Supervise the workshop and its staff to achieve an agreed level of quality, efficiency, and profitability.
- Provide both maintenance and technical support in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Ensure the workshop is organized and safe to operate in, as set out by the company’s health & safety standards.
- Allocate and approve work orders and ensure times allotted are not exceeded and that additional work is recorded accurately.
- Test equipment/products after completion of work to monitor quality control and complete predelivery inspections.
- Ensure deadlines are met as prescribed by management.
- Responsible for general order in the workshop and ensuring that tools, special tools, equipment, and workshop literature/checklists are complete and up to date.
- Liaising with clients, design, sales, service, and administration departments, and prioritizing work based on capability and needs.
- Provide toolbox talks for all workshop staff.
- Be able to demonstrate good problem-solving initiatives and maintain and solve NCR issues.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Workshop Foreman/ Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualification as a Mechanical Fitter or Fabricator is a distinctive advantage.
- Confident and a good understanding of welding and fabrication.
- Familiar with CNC milling machines, and processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Efficient, with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft package programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Manual handling cert
- Fork Lift Licence would be a benefit
- Full clean driving license.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed