- Salary: €55000 -€65000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client, headquartered in Wexford on a permanent contract. Our client has delivered high-quality construction projects over the past 60 years spanning their principal commercial, residential, fit-out and conservation sectors, with sites all over the south east and into south Dublin. The candidate will have a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 7+ years’ Site Management experience.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed