- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are seeking a Heat Pump Technical Assessor/Domestic BER Assessor to work on Energy Upgrade Project for large Blue Chip Company on SEAI One Stop Shop Projects.
Please note that this role will require travel throughout Ireland – A Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, lap top and phone are provided with this role.
- Prepare and issue BER certificates and technical assessments in accordance with SEAI Standards and code of practice.
- Carry out post work inspection for QA and produce list of reworks.
- Keep up to date on changing regulations.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding and adherence to standards, processes and procedures for all relevant policies
- Ensure that you understand and demonstrates the key risk principles and that this is at the forefront of everything you do
- Responsible for maintaining relevant service standards for your area and reviewing these where necessary
- Manage and prioritise own workload taking into account your own objectives and those of the wider team
- Supporting the specification, development and implementation of interventions and enablers to address function relevant issues
- Travel required as part of job.
- Preferred candidate should have 2 years experience carrying out similar work.
- Degree in an industry related field would be beneficial but experience will also be taken into account
- Qualified BER Assessor
- Full Drivers Licence
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org