- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a highly motivated, organized and excellent communicator to join the team on a Healthcare project in Cork. The Construction Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval.
- Appointment of the project design team
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects
- Act as contract administrator for construction projects
- Attend and chair site meetings
- Management of cost, programme, quality and Health and Safety for construction projects
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time
- Qualified to honours degree level in any Construction related degree or Membership of the relevant professional association
- Construction related experience 3/5 years minimum.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team.
- Confident presentation style.
- Full Driving licence.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed