- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a leading construction Consultancy firm is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Dundrum, Dublin 16.
As a Project Manager, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and talented teams
nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will
open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective. Our client will empower, support, and enable you to
take real responsibility in your role with us to deliver excellence in project management services.
• Develop scope of work, priorities & KPIs
• Ensure there is a project brief prepared & support the comms, verification, and control of scope
• Assist in the development of the PEP. Fully understand role in execution of project. Raise queries if needed.
• Understand H&S obligations in design and construction and our role in same.
• Develop/agree programmes and manage performance against same.
• Develop a procurement strategy report where required and manage the process to ensure best value for the project.
• Support and where appropriate lead on actively managing the project in construction through tracking planned
vs actual progress.
• Proactive management and reporting across design, cost, time, safety, and quality aspects.
• Develop and manage relationships.
• Ensure project has been reviewed and closed out according to best practice, client satisfaction and scope of work.
• Understand the quality/assigned certifier inspection programme and assist in addressing any deviations.
• Liaise with team members and ensure clarity of roles. Escalate any concerns. Ensure Company values of professionalism, teamwork, commitment, and growth are maintained.
• Interact professionally with client staff, proactively identify, and raise issues, ensure updates provided in line with project requirements.
• Take responsibility to understand both sides of any conflict and seek to resolve as soon as possible. Escalate any remaining issues with the appropriate person.
• As appropriate, liaise with relevant 3rd parties, ensuring all interactions in line with project requirements. Proactively identify and escalate any concerns.
The Process and Technology
• Maintain timesheets (weekly) and manage actual time in line with planned resourcing where possible. Keep line manager updated.
• Support the tracking of financial progress and provide information where needed.
• Contribute to internal working groups and bring forward ideas for improvement and innovation.
• Contribute to internal strategy/working groups as required.
• Contribute to Business Development.
• Further develop and maintain existing client/third party relationships. Leads to repeat business and recommendations.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Have a project management professional certification or are seeking one.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org