- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a Construction Consultancy firm is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team in Waterford; the Candidate will assist their Senior Project Management Team in their typical daily duties.
- Working as part of the construction project management team in the delivery of projects.
- Acting in an administration / client representative capacity.
- Ability to survey and prepare reports on existing property conditions.
- Seeking quotations for multiple minor works packages including appointment of contractor within public procurement requirements.
- Chairing start-up & production meetings on minor works contracts.
- Preparing management reports and associated documentation for board meetings.
- Tracking and managing design team performance, actions, programmes and minutes.
- Acting as an interface between the design teams and operations teams.
- Oversight of cost control across multiple contracts, ensuring compliance with organisational management systems.
- Manage information flows, correspondence, schedules and identifying risks and non-compliance at an early stage.
- Monitoring overall site progress against programme and budget and advising of non-compliance.
- Preparing internal reports and documentation as required to ensure clarity on project delivery.
- Working on the development and management of Project Execution Plans, H&S Plans and Gated Control Procedures within the organisation.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com