- Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a top 3 main contractor, are currently seeking a Design Coordinator to join their team in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading contractors and have a very strong order book for this year.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Key Responsibilities as Design Coordinator
- To complete and publish a Design Management Plan (part of the Project Execution Plan) and establish project specific procedures and implement them, in accordance with established procedural protocols.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Qualification in Architectural or Construction Related
- 7 years or more in a design and / or technical development background
- Experience in managing the development of Tender Technical Bids would be desirable
- AutoCAD 3D modelling would be an advantage
To apply please send your C.V. to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.