- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: ConstructionData Centres
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for an experiences EHS Advisor to join a close client of ours to be based out on projects in Belgium.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical. The successful candidates will gain fantastic hands-on experience with a company widely recognised for their progressive safety culture.
- Plan and lead out H&S training programs for all crew members on site.
- Review and filing of Weekly subcontractor paperwork.
- Daily & weekly compliance checking.
- Make sure all permits are reviewed and in place.
- Regular inspections of equipment.
- Regular site walks per day to check for compliance ie. platforms used correctly and tag in date, housekeeping all in order, PPE.
- Make sure operatives are signed onto daily briefs/correct rams.
- Report any issues to the Senior H&S Advisor and supervisors immediately.
- Conduct regular H&S audits and risk assessments to be reported back to H&S Manager.
- Assist in incident/accident investigations reporting and filing
- Attending Safety Meeting with Senior H&S Advisor
- Comply with company policy on matters of confidentiality and disclosure of information
- Recognised safety qualification or NEBOSH Certificate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eligibly to work in the EU
- Willing to relocate to Belgium
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working on Data Centre projects is a distinctive advantage
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: €50,000 + (Depending on experience)
- Overseas package
- Rotation work schedule
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed