- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join our client who are one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical organisations on site at Intel. Our client provide pharmaceutical, semiconductor, industrial, food, commercial and retail industries with professional project management and high caliber craftsmanship.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Work effectively with the Project Manager and Construction Team with the implementation of the Integrated Management System
- Provide EHS support to the site team
- Maintain EHS documentation and training records
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Maintain records of statutory inspections for project equipment and plant.
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a Site-Specific Construction EHS Plan.
- Assist with the development of Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS), Safe Plans of Action (SPA) and permit to work systems.
- Carry out site safety inspections and behavioral audits, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Become familiar with and promote the ‘Leo Lynch’s Zero Quest – Zero Harm and Zero Defects.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Coordination of project safety indicators.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Drive a safety culture by being a champion of best practice; conducting training for new and existing employees on the importance of health and safety on the job; and by suggesting improvements to existing methods of work
- Relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an Environmental Health and Safety role.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships