- Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Officer to join our client in Dublin. The company in question is a large contractor who covers Commercial and Public, Residential, Fit-out and Healthcare projects. The successful candidate will have main contractor experience. The Health & Safety Officer is responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety in accordance with company policy and relevant statutory provisions.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
- Holds a relevant 3rd level degree
- With 3+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Health and Safety Advisor | Health and Safety Officer | Dublin | H&S