- Salary: €26,000 - €30,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, Ireland’s Top Construction Firm, are seeking a Junior Buyer to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will support the Buying Team with the procurement of materials and plant for projects and soliciting quotations for work winning teams where required.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Servicing allocated requisitions by undertaking and managing the procurement of materials and plant for projects in line with company procedures.
- Agreement / Maintenance of supplier rates & supplier agreements in liaison with the Chief Buyer & Category Managers.
- Foster preferred supplier relationships through participating and coordinating regular review meetings.
- Supplying administrative support to senior procurement staff as required.
- Promote and drive use of e-catalogues by sites as required.
- Promoting best value rather than lowest price.
- Manage and resolve accounts queries as and when they arise.
- Some working knowledge of the Construction Industry preferable.
- Some technical knowledge of building products and systems preferable.
- Demonstrates good numerical skills
- Demonstrates good organizational and administrative skills
- A track record of both personal and academic achievement
- Desire to develop within a construction procurement environment.
- Good IT Literacy
- CIPS Qualified or working towards CIPs qualification or equivalent.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed