- Salary: €43,250 - €55,150
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking a highly motivated, organised and excellent communicator to join our Construction team. The Construction Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval.
- Appointment of the project design team
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Management and coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects
- Act as contract administrator for construction projects
- Attend and chair site meetings
- Management of cost, programme, quality and Health and Safety for construction projects
- Proactively seek opportunities to realise best value through Value Engineering.
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time
- Qualified to honours degree level in either Building Services, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction related degree.
- Construction related experience 2 / 3 years.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents involved in construction / property development.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team.
- Confident presentation style.
- Full Driving licence.
- €43,250 rising to €55,150 over 4 years
- Fully expensed company car
- Working from at home up to two days per week
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 after 2 years
- Company pension after one year of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org