- Salary: €43,250 - €55,150
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a highly motivated, organised and excellent communicator to join our Construction team. The Construction Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
The Construction Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval.
- Appointment of the project design team
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects
- Act as contract administrator for construction projects
- Attend and chair site meetings
- Management of cost, programme, quality and Health and Safety for construction projects
- Proactively seek opportunities to realise best value through Value Engineering.
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time
- Qualified to honours degree level in either Building Services, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction related degree.
- Construction related experience 2 / 3 years.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents involved in construction / property development.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team.
- Confident presentation style.
- Full Driving licence.
- €43,250 rising to €55,150 over 4 years
- 20 days holidays per annum rising to 25 days after two years
- Private employee medical insurance
- Company pension after one year of service
- Flexible start and finish times
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- New office facility with free parking
- On-site gym and canteen
- Up to 2 days remote working per week – Hybrid
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com