- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
We’re recruiting a Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager to join a leading main contractor on Projects in both Cork & Waterford. This is a permanent appointment with the ideal candidate having experience with a main or sub-contractor working on commercial, industrial, healthcare and residential projects. Our client is know for working on high-profile projects and has an annual turnover north of €100m. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading BIM enabled contractor.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
About the Role:
- Review and report on activities of the building services sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Meet programmed dates by active monitoring.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- On site problem-solving skills
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Productivity control, measurement and quality.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar building services coordination role
- Commercial, industrial, education or residential projects experience
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM Procedures and Protocols
- Strong leadership & communication skills
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org