- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: ConstructionData CentresFood & Life Sciences
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or client, one of Ireland’s top M&E Contractors, is on the look for a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor in Limerick for a substantial project in the industrial sector.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Advise on general and project level contractual matters
- Manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Identify contract grounds for claim
- Commercial and QS support & Advise on appointing project staff (commercial)
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce cost
- Ensure final accounts are closed in a timely manner
- Identify and investigate losses
- Timely drafting commercial/contractual correspondence
- Negotiating subcontract and suppliers’ prices and terms and final accounts
- Negotiate variations with client and subcontractors
- Third level qualification in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Mechanical Projects (piping experience highly desirable)
- Experience on mechanical industrial projects exceeding €2million
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com