- Salary: €44,128 to €49,686
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are the leading experts in Civil & Built Environments. We will get your CV seen by the hiring manager, offering professional assistance by managing your application, interview, contract negotiations, and access to opportunities which are not yet available on job boards.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Procurement Support Officer to join their Capital & Estates Department across Cork and Kerry.
The Candidate will work under the direction and control of the Project Manager or relevant Officer and will be part of a multidisciplinary team to provide procurement support for the Capital & Estate’s maintenance function including the tendering of contracts for services such as reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, statutory maintenance and associated service level needs.
- Execute ‘category plan’ and multi-annual sourcing strategies to define and prioritise contracts to be put in place for the maintenance function of the Estates Department
- Develop action plans for the timely and efficient completion of all contracts
- Develop strategic sourcing processes in association with all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and coordinate strategic OJEU and etenders tender documentation for maintenance services and oversee tender process in association with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure tendering process complies with all regulatory and public procurement procedures
- Act as a liaison for contract related queries
- Evaluate supplier responses and prepare clarifications for supplier award process
- Carry out evaluations and scoring in accordance with Client processes and procurement rules
- Maintain metrics and KPI’s and quarterly performance reviews for successful supplier performance measurement
- Maintain and track financial and non-financial benefits by monitoring supplier performance
- Provide ongoing management of contracts support to Maintenance Officers
- Develop strong working relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Be degree qualified (procurement, finance, business studies or equivalent) with proven practical previous experience in a similar role
- Have a satisfactory knowledge and experience of duties to be performed and be capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Have category planning skills with proven experience in managing categories
- Have knowledge of developing and issuing tender documentation including PQQ/ITT, both under OJEU and etenders
- Have an understanding of Irish contract law
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and of administrative capacity) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
Access to transport is a necessary requirement, as this post may involve travel between sites.
Salary €44,128 to €49,686
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com