- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer in Galway. The company in question are well-established main contractor in the West and work across a wide range of sectors. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. You will be joining the team on a Industrial project in Galway. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Building Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com