- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000+
- Location: LeinsterCarlowIreland
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a highly motivated, organized and excellent communicator to join the team on Healthcare projects in Kilkenny. The Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion. This is a full-time, permanent position. Remote working is available (1 – 2 days).
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and supervising the execution of Healthcare projects
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval.
- Appointment of the project design team
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects
- Act as contract administrator for construction projects
- Attend and chair site meetings
- Management of cost, programme, quality and Health and Safety for construction projects
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time
- Qualified to honors degree level in any Construction related degree or Membership of the relevant professional association
- Construction related experience 3 years minimum.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient IT skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team.
- Confident presentation style.
- Full Driving license.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed